|Control System Engineering|
Author Name: Norman S. Nise
Edition: Sixth Edition
Type: Solution Manual
Size: 13.03 MB
Download Solution Manual here.
Its in PDF format if you don't have Adobe Reader then please 1st download it.
Download Adobe Reader
Emphasizing the practical application of control systems engineering, the new Fourth Edition shows how to analyze and design real-world feedback control systems. Readers learn how to create control systems that support today's advanced technology and apply the latest computer methods to the analysis and design of control systems.
* A methodology with clearly defined steps is presented for each type of design problem.
* Continuous design examples give a realistic view of each stage in the control systems design process.
* A complete tutorial on using MATLAB Version 5 in designing control systems prepares readers to use this important software tool.
2. MODELING IN THE FREQUENCY DOMAIN
3. MODELING IN THE TIME DOMAIN
4. TIME RESPONSE
5. REDUCTION OF MULTIPLE SUBSYSTEM
7. STEADY-STATE ERRORS
8. ROOT LOCUS TECHNIQUES
9. DESIGN VIA ROOT LOCUS
10. FREQUENCY RESPONSE TECHNIQUES
11. DESIGN VIA FREQUENCY RESPONSE
12. DESIGN VIA STATE SPACE
13. DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEMS